See Anna Gupta’s article in ‘The Conversation’ on why there needs to be a rethink of UK policies towards trafficked and migrant children.
Recent News Items
- Calais Children: A Case to Answer. A Campaign & Documentary Film-in-Progress by Sue Clayton
- Crowd-funding to support film on unaccompanied children as ‘Jungle’ is destroyed
- Book Launch: Liberation Practices: Towards Emotional Wellbeing Through Dialogue
- What happens to young people after deportation?
- Ban on deportations to Afghanistan lifted